Export process NL
1. Purchase of vehicle
2. Receive invoice
3. Payment of vehicle invoice (you have to pay your vehicle within 48 hours after receiving the invoice)
4. Preparing delivery:
- Category A/B1: Automatic transport and arrangement of export documents in Weeze (Germany)
- Category B2: Material/trucks stay in Barneveld, The Netherlands
5. BCA provides the export documents:
- Category A: German export document (7 - 10 working days)*
- Category B1/B2: Dutch export documents (vehicle information, kilometer report, declaration type of approval)
- For non-EU buyers Additional Ex.1 document (for all vehicles with registration number)
- Catergory A/B1 vehicles: receipt confirmation of transport
- Catergory B2 vehicles: receipt pick up confirmation and power of attorney **
7. Once the CMR and the receipt of delivery are filled in correctly and send to [email protected], BCA sends the export documents by DHL. This might take 2-5 working days.
* Please note, we are depending on governmental authorities for this process. In some cases the process may take longer (for example; MOT, German registration, recalls).
** Beware that after receiving the pickup confirmation and power of attorney you have 5 calendar days to pick the vehicle(s) up in Barneveld (NL).