Export fees and services
Fee for passenger cars and motorcycles registered after October 16, 2006 and a CO2 emission>50 gram:
- German registration including mandatory transport to Weeze, Germany + document handling: €351,50
- MOT (mandatory when the vehicle does not have a valid MOT): €90,- (excluding any necessary repair/ replacement costs)
- For motorcycles a German HU-Check is mandatory in most cases: € 175,-
The above prices apply to vehicles with luxury tax.
Fee for passenger cars registered after October 16, 2006 and a CO2 emission<50 gram/ all passenger cars registered before October 16, 2006, LCV's, trucks and motorbikes:
- Export documents including mandatory transport to Weeze, Germany + document handling: €191,50
The above price applies to vehicles without luxury tax.
Addition fees for non-EU buyers:
- Ex.1 (mandatory): €25,-
- EUR1 document (optional): €100,-
Adjusted rules apply to cars purchased in the Netherlands by buyers who are not established in the Netherlands. The car must be picked up within 11 calendar days after receiving the pick-up confirmation. After the 11th calendar day, the vehicle will be automatically put on transport by BCA.