Register now at BCA

The largest European used car Marketplace

Register Today!

Only automotive professionals can bid and buy in BCA Spain.

Please send an email to [email protected] and we will guide through the registering process.

Useful Information

More details regarding registration

Allowed buyers

Only professional buyers of the automotive industry are allowed to buy online at BCA.

Required Documents

If you have a company registered in Spain, please refer to the spanish version of this page for documantation. If your company is not registered in Spain, you will need to provide:

  • Copy of the Chamber of commerce certificate (or equivalent)
  • Proof of identity (ID Copy, Driving license)
  • In case the buyer is not the company's owner, a signed Power of attorney + Proof of identity 
  • Acceptance of T&Cs


If you are a local English speaking customer this is the documentation we require:

  • Your data (or your company's data) through our web form (above).
  • Copy of the Tax Identification Document. Consult the table based on the legal form of your company and the location of its registered address:






Copy of a valid ID card (both sides) of all authorized representatives and a copy of the Tax Identification Number (CIF) of the company.

Copy of a valid ID card (both sides).


EU country

Copy of the registration for intra-community VAT or a valid "VAT number."

Non-EU country

Fiscal identification document from the corresponding country.

  • * If an ID card is expired, we will need a copy of the document showing the appointment date for its renewal, and you should send us the valid ID card as soon as it is issued.

    ** If you are not a Spanish national but your registered address is in Spain, we will need a copy of a valid Foreigner Identification Number (NIE) (both sides) and a copy of your passport or national identity document from your country of origin.

If it is a company, we need copies of the Articles of Incorporation and the Power of Attorney document signed by the authorized person.

Copy of the Certificate of Census Status (request it electronically) or the Tax on Economic Activities (IAE) for the current year, or the Census Declaration (Form 036-037) with one of the following codes:

  • 691.2 - Repair of motor vehicles, bicycles, and other vehicles.
  • 654.1 - Wholesale or retail trade of vehicles. 854.1 - Rental of automobiles without driver.
  • 854.2 - Rental of automobiles without driver under a leasing agreement.
  • 615.1 - Wholesale trade of vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, and their accessories.

If you want to authorize someone to represent your company in BCA, we need a copy of the Authorization document (download it here), stamped and signed by the authorized representatives, including all the relevant information of both parties and copies of their ID cards.

Original (via courier or postal mail) of the Generic Mandate* (download it here), completed, signed, and stamped, so that our management office can carry out a documentary procedure on behalf of your company. You can also request it at any of our centers.

Please note that it is essential to send us the original, signed, and stamped Generic Mandate by courier or postal mail to this address:

BCA España - Gestoría Álvarez Martín
Avenida del Conde de Romanones 10
Polígono Industrial Miralcampo
19200 Azuqueca de Henares

Foreign customers registration

In addition to the local documents requirements, you need to provide a valid European VAT number.
Please note that the company status or other documents related to our activity might be required. They should be translated in English if the assigned team can't read/understand the original language used (i.e. Cyrillic alphabet).

Need Help?

Call us today +34 949 26 30 00 or send us an email