Dutch Luxury Tax
- Is applicable for passenger cars registered in The Netherlands from 16.10.2006 with > 50 grams emission, which are not damaged cars and are roadworthy
- The amount of Luxury Tax on the vehicle lessens with the age of the vehicle
Luxury Tax can be recovered
- If a remaining amount is still 'on' the vehicle
- The vehicle is exported to an EU-country
If Luxury Tax is applicable for the vehicle, BCA The Netherlands
- Exports the vehicle to Germany (pick-up location is Weeze)
- As a service BCA The Netherlands already extracts the remaining amount of Luxury Tax from the exported vehicle, so the buyer pays a nett-nett price (without VAT and without Luxury Tax)
All vehicles for which Luxury Tax is not applicable have BCA The Netherlands (Barneveld) as pick-up location.
If you have any doubts about or more questions, please contact our Export Team. Call +31 342 40 45 40 of send an E-mail.