Located just a few km south of Milan, 8 km far from Lodi exit on A1/E35 motorway, the new Italian auction center in Lodi hosts physical auctions of used vehicles.
At each physical auction you have a unique opportunity to buy from a Multibrand Selection of ca. 150 cars and commercial vehicles coming from Leasing Companies, Short and Long Term Rentals and selected dealers.
All Vehicles offered are pre-emptively inspected from certified companies releasing rigorous technical reports to ensure trustworth and detailed descriptions and usage state of the Vehicles being sold.
The Physical Auctions have the following schedule:
- 8:30 – Compound Opening
- 10:00 – Auction start
- 13:00 – lunch offered to all participants
- Secure Holding of 15.000 sq. m. for all the vehicles in sale
- Auction Hall of 600 sq. m. for 100 people and more**
- Customer Parking for 100 vehicles on sale day
- Dedicated Sales Department
- Customer Service Department
- Welcoming restaurant and snack bar facilities.
Sale will take place in BCA Center in Lodi, Frazione San Grato, v. Emilia 143/A, 26900 (LO).
GPS coordinates: 45.324061, 9.455398
How to take part
Our Auctions are open to all BCA Italy Accounts, registration is free and open to all operators in the automotive market.