No claims will be considered in any of these cases:
- Vehicles identified as non-running or damaged vehicles, or any vehicle included in a "damaged vehicles" or an "accident vehicles" auction.
- Vehicles sold "as is" ("venta en estado").
- Vehicles with a value of up to €1,500.
Vehicle documentation: Depending on the average time required for its transfer of ownership, there are 3 types of documentation:
- "Doc lista" (ready for transfer): 10-15 calendar days on average, 30 maximum.
- Documentation incidence (reservation of ownership, cancellation of the leasing process, or existence of charges): 120 calendar days maximum.
- Rest of the vehicles (nothing specified): 35-45 calendar days on average, 60 maximum.
If the maximum deadline is exceeded, the buyer has the right to cancel the purchase. In case of cancellation, any payment for improvements made to the car (mechanical work, repairs to bodywork and paintwork) can be reiumbursed up to a maximum of €800 + VAT. Such work must be justified by means of delivery notes, receipts or invoices. If that vehicle was carried by BCA Delivery, the return transportation will be also arranged by BCA.
Know more: More details regarding the applicable claim conditions of BCA Spain can be found in the Term & Conditions: BCA Spain T&C's.