Standard Automatic transport for all European buyers
At BCA we are very conscious about the importance for you to have your vehicle(s) delivered as soon and easy as possible. Therefore, the standard procedure is that vehicles bought by European buyers will be transported automatically. The transport order is immediately drawn up after the sale. With this service, you no longer have to worry about transport and you can fully focus on your own organisation.
Advantages for you
- One partner to speak to: no need to look and interact for a transport company.
- No documentation hassle.
- Improved rotation of your car park.
- Transport quality: top quality trucks and drivers.
- Track & Trace communication.
- Peace of mind: confident claim policy.
Automatic transport opt out
However, maybe you would rather keep control in your own hands. Therefore, from of October 16th 2023 you will have the option to arrange your own transport for BCA vehicles purchased in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain.
If organizing transport yourself suits you better, you will need to arrange for an independent certified carrier to pick up your purchase(s) at the selling compound(s):
- Upon receiving your vehicle payment and carrier details, BCA will verify your chosen carrier for VAT compliance, which may take a few working days.
- Once verified, you will receive a pick-up notification, and you'll need to notify the compound of your arrival at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your vehicle documents will be sent to you upon receipt and verification of the completed CMR and Receipt of Delivery Declaration.
Important note: when your purchased vehicle(s) is/are not picked up within 14 calendar days you will revert to BCA organized transport and you will receive the respective invoice. After receiving the transport payment your vehicle will be transported to you.
If you wish to opt-out from automatic transport, please let us know with the button below and your request will be applied within 10 days. If we do not receive any response from you, your comfort of BCA's automatic cross-border transport will continue as usual.
Opt out for automatic transport